When Barack Hussein Obama campaigned for his presidency, he promoted the theme of “Change”. While he captured the passion of the youth and millions of people with his grassroots campaign for social and economic equality, the change that has and is occurring is far from the Utopian hopes that the masses had envisioned.
During the writing of this article, we have now seen a massive destabilization of Iraq as a result of US troops being totally withdrawn from the country. The result of this decision has now put US made stinger missiles capable of downing military and civilian aircraft in the hands of the terrorist organization ISIS. A group considered more ruthless than Al Qaeda.
Scandal’s are so rampant that the news cycles that choose to cover them are having trouble tracking all of them. It seems the world is rushing headlong into the prophecies of Mathew 24:5-8 and Ezekiel 38:1-23. What is the change President Obama and his administration envisioned? Lets look at two areas of passion from our president that may direct his goals and actions. But first, as a benchmark, let a look at what the US constitution says and the oath a US president swears to abide by. When the President of the United States takes the oath of office, with the left hand on the Holy Bible and right hand lifted high, the new President swears to preserve, protect, and defend the nation and the Constitution. This oath itself comes directly out of Article 2 Section 1 of the Constitution itself. Although President Obama has taken that oath twice now; his policies, statements and actions would suggest he abides by something different. In the last six years, the President and his administration has been riddled with controversies domestic and international that usually get treated by the media as liberal politics, gaffs of protocol, or general lack of experience when dealing with foreign affairs.
Could there be another reason we keep seeing these occurrences that has nothing to do with political mistakes?
Defender of the faith of Islam
As a fast rising senator out of the blue, President Obama won victory in the White house in 2008 on the theme of “change”. While Obama’s campaign platform publicly tied “change” to topics of social inequality and environmental causes, there has been an underlying theme that has emerged in his presidency, especially on the international front. While the president states he is a Christian, he shows a strong passion to defend and acquiesce to the religion of Islam. When we take a look at some of the headline controversies and statements by President Obama himself over the years and measure them to the statement above, a pattern arises that seems to show a deference to Islam over the defense of the Constitution and his self-purported faith in Jesus Christ.
The Bergdahl, Taliban Prisoner Swap
On May 31st, 2014 President Obama and his administration, ignoring their legal obligation to the Congress, secretively made a trade to release from captivity Sergeant Bowe Bergdahl for the trade of releasing five senior Taliban leaders. This imperial style decision making brought criticism from both sides of the House of Representatives as well as many defenders of the constitution throughout the United States. While there is a big controversy with Bergdahl himself with allegations that he actually may have deserted his platoon and was looking to meet with the Taliban, the deeper concern is what President Obama was thinking when releasing five radicalized Islamic Taliban leaders who by Obama’s own admission, admits that the five will probably go back into the battlefield against our country? Not only were they dangerous when they were caught, now they are lifted up as heroes for our enemies which will now be emboldened to put more U.S. and U.S. allies lives in danger. During a press conference where Bergdahl’s parents were speaking about their sons release, President Obama noticeably gave a smile when Bowe Bergdahl’s father praised Allah when he said “Bismillah ir-Rahman ir-Rahim” —which means “In the name of Allah, most Gracious, most Compassionate.
The Benghazi Attack
Wikipedia documents that on September 11th, 2012 Islamic militants attacked the US Embassy in Libya and killed U.S. Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens and Sean Smith, U.S. Foreign Service Information Management Officer. Stevens was the first U.S. Ambassador killed on duty since 1979. As the attack continued and several hours later in the early morning of the next day, a second assault targeted a nearby CIA annex in a different compound about one mile away killing two CIA contractors, Tyrone S. Woods and Glen Doherty. Although initial news reports stated that Woods and Doherty were State Department security officers, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has since confirmed that the two men were CIA operatives. Ten others were injured in the attacks which were condemned by the governments of Libya, the United States, and many other countries throughout the world.
The White House Administration, with initial success deceived the nation and the world that the attacks originated out of spontaneous demonstrations from Muslims due to an internet video that denigrated Allah. Now almost two years after the attack and continual deception from the multiple administration officials, it has now been revealed that the Whitehouse concocted the Muslim video story to help mitigate any perceptions of middle east controversies in an election year. While this cover-up may have been politically motivated, the championship and defense of Islam was center staged during the weeks that followed the attack. And even more egregious, the question remains why the Whitehouse did not give the order for our military forces to attempt to rescue our U.S. citizens who were in mortal danger. While they may have not been able to rescue the Ambassador in time, the lives of Tyrone S. Woods and Glen Doherty may have been saved if the order was given. The Whitehouse looked on and covered up while American lives were lost.
After canceling NASA’s Constellation program, which was purposed to provide a new lift vehicle for putting Americans into space, President Obama gave NASA a new mission; he charged new administrator of NASA Charles Borden to “find a way to reach out to the Muslim world and engage more dominantly Muslim nations to help them feel good about their historic contribution to science . . . and math and engineering.”
For over 30 years, President Obama has worn a wedding ring which appears to be inscribed with the expression of Islamic faith known as a Shahada proclaiming “There is no God but Allah”. Does this conclusively mean Barak Obama is a Muslim? No! Many people who profess to be a Christian have no idea what it really means to be submitted to Jesus Christ as the Bible teaches. (John 3:16, John 15:1-11, Romans 10:9-10, 2 Corinthians 5:17, Ephesians 1:13-14, Philippians 1:12). It very well could just have been a pretty wedding ring that Michelle wanted to get him. That said, anyone who is a true Christian would never knowingly wear such a ring since the god Allah is not the God of the Bible who has a Son (Jesus Christ) and The Holy Spirit which makes of the Triune nature of God. This is incompatible with the Islamic religion as it is taught that Allah has no son.
Statements by the president about faith
While the president claims he is a Christian, his proclamations and actions during his presidency has been oddly slanted towards Islam and more importantly universalism (many paths lead to salvation). Look at these 20 quotes from Barack Obama about Islam and then about Christianity and universalism.
20 Quotes By Barack Obama About Islam and Mohammed
- “The future must not belong to those who slander the Prophet of Islam”
- “The sweetest sound I know is the Muslim call to prayer”
- “We will convey our deep appreciation for the Islamic faith, which has done so much over the centuries to shape the world — including in my own country.”
- “As a student of history, I also know civilization’s debt to Islam.”
- “Islam has a proud tradition of tolerance.”
- “Islam has always been part of America”
- “we will encourage more Americans to study in Muslim communities”
- “These rituals remind us of the principles that we hold in common, and Islam’s role in advancing justice, progress, tolerance, and the dignity of all human beings.”
- “America and Islam are not exclusive and need not be in competition. Instead, they overlap, and share common principles of justice and progress, tolerance and the dignity of all human beings.”
- “I made clear that America is not – and never will be – at war with Islam.”
- “Islam is not part of the problem in combating violent extremism – it is an important part of promoting peace.”
- “So I have known Islam on three continents before coming to the region where it was first revealed”
- “In ancient times and in our times, Muslim communities have been at the forefront of innovation and education.”
- “Throughout history, Islam has demonstrated through words and deeds the possibilities of religious tolerance and racial equality.”
- “Ramadan is a celebration of a faith known for great diversity and racial equality”
- “The Holy Koran tells us, ‘O mankind! We have created you male and a female; and we have made you into nations and tribes so that you may know one another.’”
- “I look forward to hosting an Iftar dinner celebrating Ramadan here at the White House later this week, and wish you a blessed month.”
- “We’ve seen those results in generations of Muslim immigrants – farmers and factory workers, helping to lay the railroads and build our cities, the Muslim innovators who helped build some of our highest skyscrapers and who helped unlock the secrets of our universe.”
- “That experience guides my conviction that partnership between America and Islam must be based on what Islam is, not what it isn’t. And I consider it part of my responsibility as president of the United States to fight against negative stereotypes of Islam wherever they appear.”
- “I also know that Islam has always been a part of America’s story.”
20 Quotes By Barack Obama About Christianity and the Bible
- “Whatever we once were, we are no longer a Christian nation”
- “We do not consider ourselves a Christian nation.”
- “Which passages of scripture should guide our public policy? Should we go with Leviticus, which suggests slavery is OK and that eating shellfish is an abomination? Or we could go with Deuteronomy, which suggests stoning your child if he strays from the faith?”
- “Even those who claim the Bible’s inerrancy make distinctions between Scriptural edicts, sensing that some passages – the Ten Commandments, say, or a belief in Christ’s divinity – are central to Christian faith, while others are more culturally specific and may be modified to accommodate modern life.”
- “The American people intuitively understand this, which is why the majority of Catholics practice birth control and some of those opposed to gay marriage nevertheless are opposed to a Constitutional amendment to ban it. Religious leadership need not accept such wisdom in counseling their flocks, but they should recognize this wisdom in their politics.”
- From Obama’s book, The Audacity of Hope: “I am not willing to have the state deny American citizens a civil union that confers equivalent rights on such basic matters as hospital visitation or health insurance coverage simply because the people they love are of the same sex—nor am I willing to accept a reading of the Bible that considers an obscure line in Romans to be more defining of Christianity than the Sermon on the Mount.”
- Obama’s response when asked what his definition of sin is: “Being out of alignment with my values.”
- “If all it took was someone proclaiming I believe Jesus Christ and that he died for my sins, and that was all there was to it, people wouldn’t have to keep coming to church, would they.”
- “This is something that I’m sure I’d have serious debates with my fellow Christians about. I think that the difficult thing about any religion, including Christianity, is that at some level there is a call to evangelize and prostelytize. There’s the belief, certainly in some quarters, that people haven’t embraced Jesus Christ as their personal savior that they’re going to hell.”
- “I find it hard to believe that my God would consign four-fifths of the world to hell. I can’t imagine that my God would allow some little Hindu kid in India who never interacts with the Christian faith to somehow burn for all eternity. That’s just not part of my religious makeup.”
- “I don’t presume to have knowledge of what happens after I die. But I feel very strongly that whether the reward is in the here and now or in the hereafter, the aligning myself to my faith and my values is a good thing.”
- “I’ve said this before, and I know this raises questions in the minds of some evangelicals. I do not believe that my mother, who never formally embraced Christianity as far as I know … I do not believe she went to hell.”
- “Those opposed to abortion cannot simply invoke God’s will–they have to explain why abortion violates some principle that is accessible to people of all faiths.”
- On his support for civil unions for gay couples: “If people find that controversial then I would just refer them to the Sermon on the Mount.”
- “You got into these small towns in Pennsylvania and, like a lot of small towns in the Midwest, the jobs have been gone now for 25 years and nothing’s replaced them. And they fell through the Clinton Administration, and the Bush Administration, and each successive administration has said that somehow these communities are gonna regenerate and they have not. And it’s not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren’t like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations.”
- “In our household, the Bible, the Koran and the Bhagavad Gita sat on the shelf alongside books of Greek and Norse and African mythology”
- “On Easter or Christmas Day, my mother might drag me to church, just as she dragged me to the Buddhist temple, the Chinese New Year celebration, the Shinto shrine, and ancient Hawaiian burial sites.”
- “We have Jews, Muslims, Hindus, atheists, agnostics, Buddhists, and their own path to grace is one that we have to revere and respect as much as our own”
- “All of us have a responsibility to work for the day when the mothers of Israelis and Palestinians can see their children grow up without fear; when the Holy Land of the three great faiths is the place of peace that God intended it to be; when Jerusalem is a secure and lasting home for Jews and Christians and Muslims, and a place for all of the children of Abraham to mingle peacefully together as in the story of Isra — (applause) — as in the story of Isra, when Moses, Jesus, and Mohammed, peace be upon them, joined in prayer. (Applause.)”
- “I believe that there are many paths to the same place, and that is a belief that there is a higher power, a belief that we are connected as a people.”
What does this all mean? Is Barack Obama a Muslim? The Bible states that by a person’s fruits, you will know them (Matthew 7:16-20). While the president goes to Church, and proclaims to be Christian, his actions do not show he is a committed follower of Jesus Christ. This I might add is common to many people in the U.S. that say they are a Christian but have no idea what it really means to be committed to Jesus Christ. That said, even though he was influenced by Islam in his youth, his actions do not show him to be a committed Muslim either! Why? A committed Muslim (or committed Christian or Jew for that matter) would never promote homosexuality as an acceptable behavior which the President champions!
The Influence of Marxism The president’s childhood influences, adult associations, administration appointments, and policy stances shows that he was and is influenced by the ideals of Marxism. And a Marxist draws their inspiration from the Communist Manifesto.
Communism by its own admission is Godless!
Excerpt from the Communist Manifesto Chapter 1.
In the condition of the proletariat, those of old society at large are already virtually swamped. The proletarian is without property; his relation to his wife and children has no longer anything in common with the bourgeois family relations; modern industry labour, modern subjection to capital, the same in England as in France, in America as in Germany, has stripped him of every trace of national character. Law, morality, religion, are to him so many bourgeois prejudices, behind which lurk in ambush just as many bourgeois interests.
Excerpt from the Communist Manifesto Chapter 2.
When the ancient world was in its last throes, the ancient religions were overcome by Christianity. When Christian ideas succumbed in the 18th century to rationalist ideas, feudal society fought its death battle with the then revolutionary bourgeoisie. The ideas of religious liberty and freedom of conscience merely gave expression to the sway of free competition within the domain of knowledge. “Undoubtedly,” it will be said, “religious, moral, philosophical, and juridical ideas have been modified in the course of historical development. But religion, morality, philosophy, political science, and law, constantly survived this change.” “There are, besides, eternal truths, such as Freedom, Justice, etc., that are common to all states of society. But Communism abolishes eternal truths, it abolishes all religion, and all morality, instead of constituting them on a new basis; it therefore acts in contradiction to all past historical experience.”
Excerpt from the Communist Manifesto Chapter 4.
…Communists everywhere support every revolutionary movement against the existing social and political order of things. In all these movements, they bring to the front, as the leading question in each, the property question, no matter what its degree of development at the time. Finally, they labour everywhere for the union and agreement of the democratic parties of all countries. The Communists disdain to conceal their views and aims. They openly declare that their ends can be attained only by the forcible overthrow of all existing social conditions. Let the ruling classes tremble at a Communistic revolution. The proletarians have nothing to lose but their chains. They have a world to win.
The sole purpose of communism is for the advancement for the protection of the working class (proletariat) people and the abolishment of all religion and morality. These goals will be enforced by the state. This is the Presidents entire platform of change. A change to communism. So if the the President is influenced by Marxist communism, and communism is atheistic by its own admission, how can the President claim at the same time he is a Christian and yet have a deference to Islam? While only God truly knows Barack Obama’s heart beliefs and his ambitions, the following may be some of the scenarios that drives the Presidents Passion for Change.
- With his policies influenced by the Marxist goals in his early life, the President believes the United States has influenced capitalistic corruption and inequality in the world. With a weak understanding of the Bible, the President has a “universal” view of God which states that all religions and faiths lead to God. With political communication, all international problems and world peace can be easily obtained by policy. Through this flawed view, the President is naïve or blinded to the realities of militant Islam and its goal for a worldwide Islamic Theocratic Government (Caliphate).
- With the goal to spread communism under the guise of economic and social equality, the President is naïve or blinded to the realities of militant Islam and its goal for a worldwide Islamic Theocratic Government (Caliphate).
- While committed to the goal to spread communism under the guise economic and social equality, the Presidents Islamic influences as a child make him sympathetic to the faith of Islam. As a result, his foreign policies seem to favor and protect the faith of Islam over the protection of Christians, Jews, and the constitution of the United States.
- Well aware of the chaotic nature of true Islam, the president is capitalizing on the effects of the worldwide Islamic revolution by encouraging it through his actions or inaction’s in the international theater. The result will lead to increased terrorist attacks in America and possible invasion which will produce more fear, hence a reason for the Government to increase security and control to protect the citizens. Then the promise of “Change” will be complete. Once the citizens of the United States are under full regulatory, economic, environmental, and moral control, then like Russia, Cuba, Argentina, and many others the United States will become a Communist state. Indeed some say that we are already past the point of no return.
How could this happen and why?
While President Obama and his Administration may have been the catalyst of change, there are numerous reasons the United States of America has slid from its prominent beginnings. One of big contributors is apathy by its citizens. A government formed “for the people, by the people” requires a lot of responsibility by its populace to be “mentally” involved and “actively engaged” in its government. This requires due diligence in each citizen researching for themselves and not blindly trusting a political party or singular news source talking points about a candidates beliefs and moral character prior to voting. If the person is found to have no integrity, then how can the population trust “anything” the candidate says?
That said, the main reason America has fallen is because in a large part, its citizens have moved away from following after God. Over and over again in the Old Testament of the Bible, Israel’s blessing or judgment was dependent on its submission to God. If the nation of Israel followed after God and His precepts, the nation would be blessed. If however they turned away from following God, they would be judged.
There is a story that if you threw a frog into a pot of boiling water, it would immediately jump out to escape with its life. If however you took the same frog and put him in a pot of water at room temperature and then put the pot on the stove, the frog would not attempt to jump out and eventually die from being boiled to death.
This is the same with mankind and evil and more specifically, the people of America. What started as a nation submitted to the precepts of the Bible started to slide over 150 years ago. The United States adherence to God’s Word slowly started to weaken as the deceptions of the enemy began to take hold in our culture.
The acceptance of the philosophy of naturalism in the early 1830’s birthed the concept of evolution and by no surprise communism in the mid 1800’s. With the seed of deception planted, the influence of atheism increased and where propagated by people of notable influence such as Dewy, the father of our modern education system. On the occultist front, people in the early 20th century such as Allester Crowley started promoting the satanic law “Do what thou wilt which is the whole of the law” which wove its way into the 60’s revolution and influenced much of the music of the day.
TV shows migrated from “I Love Lucy” to “I Dream of Jeannie” and “Bewitched” which were cute sitcoms that promoted Genies which are Arabic demons and witches as benevolent acceptable characters. Now vampires, necromancy, and occultism are elevated as heroic in the TV shows. Same with family situated Sitcoms. Once again, we start with I Love Lucy where the husband and wife were in separate beds (this was due to the fact that when the show first aired, an actor and actress in one bed would be deemed inappropriate). Then came the Brady Bunch who now were in one bed but more prominently was the first blended family on TV (Parents had kids from previous marriage). Now, not too many years later, broken families, sexual immorality, and just about every stance opposed to Gods Will is woven into the central theme on just about every TV show out there. Good luck with raising your kids on TV… (1 Pet 5:8) In short, our country has become morally corrupt, spiritually bankrupt, and through apathy will allow communism to take over…unless.
What we can do?
I firmly believe that we are living in the end times. Whatever happens to America will be a small part of the larger prophecies laid out in Ezekiel , Mathew 24, 2 Thessalonians, and all of Revelation. Remember that it is God who gives authority to rulers and put them over nations. If you have a country that has turned its back on God, we should not be surprised to see a President such as Barack Obama at the helm steering the direction of our country. He was elected at the will of people, communist agenda of change and all. Why? Because at its core, the people of the United States do not want to follow God. They have become the culture that is described in 2 Timothy 3:1-9 and have bought the lie from Satan that you can do what you want “Just do it”. They never considered the consequences. A person not submitted to God’s Will and under the Spiritual Protection of the Holy Spirit is open to the influences of the devil and just as destructive, their own fleshly desires (Galatians 5:19-21). In order for our country to heal, every person first needs to accept Jesus Christ as their personal Savior and repent from their sins and stop being seduced by the ways of the world. Then their family, then their neighborhood, then their town, county, state, and then yes by God’s will the country. When you vote, do not blindly vote for party. (any party…) Research who you will be voting for.
- Are they Christian?
- Do they believe the Bible is the infallible Word of God? (If they do not, they do not even know what it means to be Christian because as opposed to listening to God’s Word, they make God in their own image)
- Do they deviate from God’s Word? (Do they get wishy washy on hard topics such as homosexuality, abortion, and Prayer)
- Are they unwavering on their convictions or are they just a stereotypical kiss the babies and friend of the crowd politician?
This not only matters on the national elections, it matters for you local and state elections. If the candidate is submitted to God’s Word, by their submission to Jesus Christ they will make Godly decisions while in office. Conclusion In regards to Barack Obama, he is the elected President of the United States. Pray for him and do not curse him!
- Pray for him to submit his life to Jesus Christ
- Pray that he repents from his past actions that are not pleasing to God and as commander and chief, repents for the nation. Pray that he will be ruled by the Holy Spirit and submitted to Galatians 5:22 as opposed to Galatians 5:19-21.
- Become champions the Bible and a defender of the faith of God the Father, God the Son who is Jesus Christ, and God the Holy Spirit.
- Pray that if Barack Obama’s heart is set against God, that he and anyone who follows his path will quickly be removed from office through legal process and by the voting process of the United States, replaced by people submitted to God.
- And daily, pray to God the he will not remove His lamp of protection from our country.
May God bless you as you pray through, study, and submit to God and His Word, The Bible!